A staple leather jacket is a perfect addition for building your wardrobe. It is a timeless piece of outerwear that will last with you for a lifetime. A leather jacket surely will be on the pricier edge. And you have to find the right way to dress up with a leather jacket and it is better to find the best way to give you a dressy and business look. The leather jackets will give you the best way to stay at the top of the list. When the weather is on the cooler side, you can use the men’s leather trench coat to give you a business casual look. There are so many reasons how the leather jacket will help you to get the best look.
- The leather jacket will help you go ahead with various styles: It gives you the right attitude, class, uniqueness, funkiness, and other things. Keep in mind that leather will give you an attitude that a cloth jacket cannot. The leather jacket gives you a tough guy appeal. The best part is that the leather jacket will give its wearer a sense of toughness, attitude, edginess, and competence. If you are looking for something that gives you an attitude that is too hard to come, then you will do your best by wearing your leather jacket.
- Leather jacket imparts protection: The leather jacket is highly tough outerwear that imparts protection from day-to-day wear. A leather jacket is made from high-quality hide and it is treated well. A leather jacket will function as a great windbreak. Manufacturers will add waterproofing compounds while carrying out the treatments of the jackets. A top-quality men’s leather trench coat is a highly stylish choice you’ll always love to flaunt.
- The leather jacket is tough and durable: The best part of buying a leather jacket is that it is highly durable and also offers great longevity. Moreover, good hides get suppler with age, but they will not crack or split. The only thing you need to do is to condition the leather jacket most appropriately. Leather jackets can last a lifetime if you treat them well. The longevity of leather is seen with the fact that the leather armor worn by Roman soldiers is present to this day in the museums. If you want to spend a bit on the product quality, you can get a leather jacket that will outlive your children.
Leather jackets are a great choice for men that will give you a lot of practical outdoor use. While the denim weaves will, later on, result in frays and coming apart by threads, leather will stay one piece. It is used as a natural solid and it will not unravel. Just with a little care and avoiding direct punctures, you will find leather jackets that will not come apart on you. And what’s more a men’s leather jacket with a fur collar is the best snuggly choice for biting and smothering winters.
What are the important aspects of leather jackets?
- Length: In a leather jacket, the length is going to matter a lot. The longer leather jackets have a greater scope to be used as weatherproofing garments. So, the men’s leather trench coat is the most suitable for the men that work in the outdoors.
However, in the case of most of the jackets, the bottom of the hem falls near about the waist. Higher hems are more stylish and retain warmth better.
The hem past the belts is the most visible of stylish jackets. Something longer is always handy if you are working outdoors with cattle and timber.
- Collar: The shape and the size of the collar has a lot to say about the jacket. A leather jacket with a fur collar is a great way to stay snug in the harshest cold weather.
In general, short and tight collars that are not turned down are generally associated with fashion motorcycles and race cars. Such kinds of leather jackets give you a sleek and slim look.
- Pockets: The short and the soft collar can be turned down or popped up to the frame of the chin in a rather straightforward way and it is more associated with military and surplus wear. There is also a lot of floppiness which is associated with jackets having a looser cut.
Getting a greater number of details on the pockets is cooler. Leather jackets with smooth fronts are not so practical and also highly fashionable apparel for pairing up with the jetted pockets.
There can be flaps in causal jackets that can rotate the pockets to a fully customizable horizontal opening. The most dressed styles have their pockets on the interiors and the casual ones have larger patch pockets present on their exteriors. The back of a pocket is present on the front of the jacket.
Zippers and buttons: Zippers are more practical and easy to use. They are also less bulky than the buttons. The zippers must be silver-plated and this is what will prevent them from tarnishing. Remember, the jackets which are sleek and modern-looking may run the risk of looking a little too feminine using buttons. So, high-quality smooth zippers are certainly a better choice.
- Other Features: The color of the jacket and the material was chosen for the leather jackets are also of great importance when it comes to getting the best quality customized leather jackets. You can also specify the fabric for the inner lining and also any kind of fur you want to be used on the inside of the collar of the jacket.
At Pala Leather, we take care of all your customization requirements. Just tell us what color, material, and embellishments you prefer, alongside your body’s dimensions, and we’ll curate the perfect handmade men’s leather jacket for you at prices you’ll love! This is because we will customize your jacket from step 1 to step 10 taking into account all the details and you get free customization. Reach out to us to learn more.